Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 14)
Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 14)

The Real Madrid squad has arrived in Cardiff on Friday afternoon yesterday. Real Madrid will play Juventus in the Champions League final at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on Sunday, June 4, 2017. There is a different appearance shown by the Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos. Reported in Marca, Saturday, June 3, 2017, he appeared with a new haircut.

Ramos is known as one of the football star who likes mutually hairstyle. Especially in the historic moments of Champions League final like this. Previously, Ramos was hesitant to change his hairstyle ahead of the Champions League final this time. It was revealed on the Spanish television show El Partidazo earlier this week.

“I do not know yet whether to come (to Cardiff) with a strange hairstyle, like in the previous final (2016) which brought me good luck,” Ramos said.

“80 percent chance I change hairstyle, the other 20 percent do not,” Ramos said at the time. But in the end Ramos was tempted to change his hairstyle.

See Also: 26 Alicia Keys Haircut Styles

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 1)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 1)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 2)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 2)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 3)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 3)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 4)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 4)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 5)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 5)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 6)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 6)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 7)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 7)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 8)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 8)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 9)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 9)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 10)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 10)



Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 11)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 11)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 12)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 12)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 13)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 13)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 14)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 14)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 15)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 15)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 16)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 16)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 17)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 17)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 18)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 18)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 19)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 19)

Sergio Ramos's Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 20)

Sergio Ramos’s Lucky Hairstyle (Perspective 20)

READ:  EXO Do Kyungsoo Haircut

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *