The charm of the Mother of Dragon or Khaleesi played by Emilia Clarke in the Game of Thrones series lies in its elegance. Not infrequently he comes with different hairstyle different braids. Check out tips from hairstylesmill to get Khaleesi hairstyles.
1. Divide the hair into two upper and lower parts, then tie the top of the hair in the middle.
2. Divide the top of your hair into two parts, then turn your hair, then insert the hair that has been rotated before the inside of the hair that has been tied.
3. Take some parts of the rest of your hair from the right and left, then combine with the hair that has been tied on it.
4. Turn your hair back inward to get two different hairstyles.
5. Set the distance between the bonds to create a more perfect bait effect.
6. Use curling iron to give curls to your Khaleesi hair.
See other hairstyles from daenerys targaryen